Ever wonder how I get all the news and mediation related stories for EnjoyMediation.com and ADRhub.com? One of the ways is going to news.google.com and search keywords such as "mediation."
This morning, during my search, the following came up which I am sure will generate some thoughts and comments (internally sure- will you post them... maybe?).
- The mediator can't force you to do anything
- You might not even see the other party
- There is a lot of waiting during mediation
- Most mediations settle in the last hour of the scheduled mediation
- sometimes settlement isn't the only purpose
- Even is mediation is unsuccessful, there may be further negotiations
- Every mediation is different
Read the list with descriptions from 4Hoteliers [HERE].
Am I the only one who would like to see the stats for point 4 and find out who are the mediators that relay so much on caucusing?